Our production centers
LENNOX EMEA has 3 production sites located in France and Spain.
Customer focus and Lean concept has driven the evolution of these factories for years, and result in a very flexible and efficient organization ready to meet customer needs, even outside our standard portfolio.
Genas Plant (Lyon area, France), our 14000 sqm plant, produces medium and large scroll chillers as also refrigeration equipments. This plant is also fully autonomous in sheet metal manufacturing.
Longvic (close to Dijon in France), our 13000 sqm plant is dedicated to rooftop assembly, with its own sheet metal facility.
Burgos factory in Spain (between Madrid and San Sebastian), 7000 sqm, produces monobloc units and ductable splits, small and medium chillers and rooftops.
- The European factories in the LENNOX Group are all ISO 9001 certified (Quality management system).
- The Longvic and Burgos factories are also ISO 14001 (Environement management system).
- Moreover, Longvic factory is OHSAS 18001 certified (occupational health and safety management systems).
- The manufactured units comply with EEC regulations, and each year an approved organism carries out a specific audit to check conformity with pressure equipment directives.
- As of today, the majority of our products have Eurovent certification. With this program, we remain resolutely committed to reinforcing integrity and transparency in our commercial relationship with our customers.