Who is LENNOX EMEA ?
LENNOX EMEA (Europe Middle-East Africa), part of LII (Lennox International Inc.), is the result of the recent merger (October 2012) in between Lennox EMEIA (HVAC) and Heatcraft Europe (Refrigeration).
LENNOX EMEA is a leading provider of climate control solutions for heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets and has the commitment to assisting its customers in their projects, to provide optimized and sustainable solutions.
LENNOX EMEA ensures that each employee flourishes within the group, so as to contribute to the success of our customers’ projects. Every day we develop our reputation by providing maximum comfort and efficiency through our air conditioning and refrigeration solutions.
Our reputation as a leading market player is based on simple principles that guide our action: capacity to listen to our customers, knowledges of their fields of applications and understanding of their needs.
The devotion and expertise of all employees of LENNOX EMEA are key assets in building the trust shown to us by our customers every day and in ensuring the continuity of our relations.
More than ever, LENNOX EMEA is committed to meeting the challenges of tomorrow, by your side.
Our extended product portfolio meets the needs of specific markets
We design, develop and market airconditioning and refrigeration solutions for prestigious companies worldwide.
Our wide range of products meets the needs of different markets :
- Supermarket : super & hypermarkets, convenience stores…
- Food service : restaurants, catering, food retail…
- Industry : process cooling, warehouses, datacenters, telecom centers…
- Commercial HVAC : Offices, hotels, banks, shopping malls, cinemas, leisure centers…
Facts & figures
- 1100 employees in 11 countries
- Commercial presence in 46 countries
- 3 production sites in Europe, all ISO 9001 certified
- French production sites ISO 14001 certified
- 5 industrial partnerships
- Lennox University : 700 hours of bespoke training provided each year for our teams and our customers’ teams
- 3 commercial brands :