PURCHASING, PLANNING & LOGISTICS EMPLOYEE
Lennox is looking for an enthusiastic Purchasing, Planning & Logistics employee for their location in Bradford UK.
What are you going to do?
The Operations department forms the link between account management, suppliers, the Internal Sales, Services and Technical Engineering departments. Within this department there is a vacancy for a Purchasing Planning & Logistics employee. In this position you will take care of the logistics process; from point of order of a product by the customer through to delivery of the product to the customer. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance.
Key Activities are:
- Order processing;
- Maintaining contacts with customers and suppliers;
- Logistical process surrounding transport planning and monitoring including preparation and management of any import and export documentation
- Complaints handling regarding delivery and invoicing;
- Administration related to the aforementioned activities
Working within the UK team will bring varied challenges and it is important that you are able to function in a fast paced and dynamic role. You will need to be able to work under your own priorities, based on assuring customer satisfaction. The entire team is composed in such a way that we help each other where necessary and all understand the need for exemplary levels of customer service.
The open position is for 40 hours a week 8.30 until 17.00 Monday to Friday and will be based at our Bradford office
Who are you?
For this position we are looking for a person with the following qualities:
- MBO working & thinking level in a commercial or technical direction;
- Good interpersonal skills both written and oral;
- Good knowledge of various software packages including MS Office, knowledge of Exact is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar position in a commercial environment;
- Commercial, accurate, communicative (oral and written), stress resistant, improvisational ability, team player, service-oriented and customer-friendly
Lennox UK is part of the Lennox EMEA (Europe Middle-East Africa) organsation, the UK office of which is located in Bradford. Lennox is an accessible organization, there is an informal atmosphere where we help each other to achieve good results. There are short lines of communication.
Lennox provides climate solutions. Think of installations for climate control, heating, air conditioning and cooling. We assist our customers in projects by offering optimal and sustainable solutions. Our customers are located in different markets, such as department stores, telecom centers, data centers, offices, hotels, banks, shopping centres. But also cinemas and other leisure centres.
Lennox employs 1100 employees in 11 countries in Europe. We are represented in more than 46 countries worldwide.
What does Lennox offer you?
- A dynamic, international environment in an informal no-nonsense setting in Bradford;
- A function in which you are visibly of added value and can think along in the design or improvement of processes;
- The opportunity to further develop within your field, for example by following training courses;
- Market-conform salary and good fringe benefits, including 25 days holiday
For questions please contact Simon Cousins (Sales Director UK & Ireland), reachable by phone 01604 669100 or via the mentioned e-mail address. Do you want to apply? We invite you to send your application and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.