Chilled water cassette
- Market segments: Bank offices, Food Retail, Non food retail, Office buildings, Restaurants
- Product family: Airside products
- Product range: Water cassettes
- Air flow (m³/h): 225 > 1536
- Cooling (kW): 1.6 > 10.9
- Heating (kW): 1.6 > 11.3
- Eurovent: Certified product
- Silent operation
- Low energy consumption with EC fan
- Optimized air distribution
- Easy installation and maintenance
- ABS or metallic diffuser
- Condensate pump with floating switch is supplied as standard
- Small size commercial buildings
- Food and non-food retail
- Office buildings
- AC version with 3 speeds or EC version :
– 8 capacity sizes for 2 pipe systems
– 5 capacity sizes for 2 pipe / 2 wire systems
– 10 capacity sizes for 4 pipe systems
- Plastic and metallic diff users, designed to perfectly fit into 600 x 600 mm false ceiling standard modules
- 900 x 900 mm size available too
- Very low sound level
- Controls available : infrared remote control, stand alone controls and master slave kit.
- Main casing is made of galvanised steel with inside closed cell polyethylene 10 mm thick thermal insulation and outside anti-condensate lining.
- Air diffuser available in ABS white colour and metallic white colour
- Washable air filter, easily accessible and removable
- Fan-motor assembly includes single inlet radial fan and 6 speed electric motor with single phase 230V/50 Hz supply, class B insulation and klixon thermal contact motor protection.
- In standard supplied wired in 3 speeds; but can be chosen among the 6 available and modified on site.
- EC low energy consumption motor is also available. Thanks to inverter card continuous air fl ow/ heating/cooling variation is allowed.
- Heat exchangers are made of copper tubes and bonded aluminium fins.
- Condensate pump with floating switch is supplied as standard and has 500 mm maximum head.
- Main and auxiliary condensate drain pan are supplied as standard. Main drain pan is high density ABS polystyrene foam and fi re retardant B2 rating.
- Auxiliary drain pan is ABS and it is connected with the main drain pan to collect condensate of heat exchanger and control valve(s).
- Control board is easily accessible and positioned externally.
- Different RAL colours for ABS or metallic diffusers (on request, with minimum quantities)
- 2 and 3 way control valves
- Infrared remote control
- Stand alone controls
- Master/Slave card
- Fresh air kit (1 way metallic duct and bypass) and fresh air duct (Ø 150 mm connection)