The casing is composed of galvanised sheet steel and pre-painted galvanized metal, white colour.
The use of stainless steel screws guarantees excellent, long-lasting corrosion resistance (standard ISO 7253) and aesthetic quality.
All components used have successfully passed the salt mist corrosion and Kesternich tests.
The units are delivered screwed to a wooden base.
The FC/FI NEOSTAR range is equipped with 2 speed external rotor fans units (star or delta coupling) – Class F.
The FCH/FIH NEOSTAR range is equipped with 2 speed external rotor fans units (star or delta coupling) – Class H.
These motors are of the type 400V/3/50Hz, sealed, IP54, compliant with standard EN 60529 and perma- nently lubricated.
The motor fan units are wired as standard and factory connected as follows:
– 1 to 3 electrical boxes for the models L (motors connected in series),
– 2 to 8 electrical boxes for the models P (motors connected in parallel).
We are also able to deliver the units unwired upon request (option SCU).
The protection guards are compliant with standard NF EN 294.
EC type of motor fan units (MEC) is also optional available and enables optimised operation of your installation.
Fans units with special voltage ratings (FC/FI NEOSTAR):
– M60: Fan motor 400 V/3/60Hz, IP54, class F, in version 06P Ø 910 mm
– M26: Fan motor 230 V/3/60Hz, IP54, class F, in version 06P Ø 910 mm
– M25: Fan motor 230 V/3/50Hz, IP54, class F, in version 06P and 12P Ø 800 mm
The dry coolers are equipped with coils with the following characteristics :
– Copper tubes in a staggered arrangement and corrugated aluminium fins for optimum heat transfer. – Headers with air vents and drain plugs.
– Connections: steel pipe, flanges.
Special coil coatings are available (Vinyl protection (option BAE), Blygold Polual XT protection (BXT)) offering greater corrosion resistance when used in aggressive atmospheres.
As the performance of a dry cooler varies a lot with each working condition, it is not possible to present a selection method in this document.
Only the selection software, at your disposal on simple request, will allow you to select the dry cooler which suits the best your needs.
For any request, do not hesitate to consult us in specifying: capacity, maximum day/night noise level, type of fluid, ambient temperature, fluid inlet temperature, fluid outlet temperature (or flow), maximum allowed pressure drop, other external constraints.
Why this choice?
Replace advantageously cooling towers :
– no air and water bacteria contamination
– no water consumption
– reduced maintenance
– low maintenance costs
– no steam production
– flexible use in winter time
– simple and cheap installation (steel pipes)
– easy control of fluid temperature in winter time
The most economical solution.
Reduced maintenance due to direct driven fans.
An optimised solution (noise level, energy consumption, size, type of temperature control…) due to multiple selection possibilities.