V-shaped dry cooler
- Product family: Air cooled condensers & dry-coolers
- Capacity range (kW): 50 > 2000
- Eurovent: Certified product
- Very powerful, even with a smaller footprint than a fl at model
- Many possible configurations (in line or parallel)
- Raliable capacity
- Air conditioning, free cooling, cogeneration, power plants, process, industry, with a maximum inlet temperature of 80°C.
- From L2 (in line, 2 fans) to L10
- From P4 (parallel, 4 fans) to P20
- Standard : 400V/3/50Hz (class F) with external rotor, two-speed (delta-star connection)
- H class : 400V/3/50Hz, two-speed (delta-star connection)
- EC : motor fan units with electronic switching to reduce energy consumption
- Wiring path inside the product
- Staggered copper tubes and embossed aluminum fins for optimal heat exchange.
- Fin spacing of 1,9 mm to 3 mm, depending on application and fouling constraints.
- Stacked HT/LT circuits possible
- Self-supporting, highly rigid metal frame, with horizontal feet every 2 fans
- Magnesium-zinc material 20 mm or 30/10 mm thick
- Epoxy painted structure for maximum corrosion resistance