Air cooled chiller/Heat pump
- Market segments: Data Center, Hospitals, Hotel, Industry, Non food retail, Office buildings, Process cooling, Shopping malls
- Product family: Chillers & heat pumps
- Product range: Air cooled chillers / Heat pumps
- Cooling (kW): 208 > 1062
- Heating (kW): 219 > 509
- Eurovent: Certified product
- Medium and large size office buildings
Why this choice?
- High efficiency at partial load
- Very low noise operation
- Hydraulic module equipment for easy installation
- Energy saving options : heat recovery, free-cooling and eDrive
- Easy maintenance
- 3-years warranty
The NEOSYS unit is designed to be integrated into urban or residential environments.
As main characteristics the NEOSYS unit offers state of the art design to match architectural constraints and adjustable sound level performances during day and night to satisfy local environmental constraints.
The Active Acoustic Attenuation System™ automatically adjusts the airflow of the owlet variable speed fans according to the building load while complying with the permitted sound level. It also enables floating condensing pressure management. The noise level is programed and set by time slot and then the performance or required noise level mode is chosen.
This range is also proposed with a compact hydraulic module. Depending on the nature of the hydraulic installation, NEOSYS can be fitted with the choice of a pump providing 150 or 250 kPa external static pressure. To facilitate start-up, you can choose a classical hydraulic module with manual water flow control valve or, as an option, an electronic control, that will adjust the water flow to the actual requirements of the installation (optional eDrive).
The NEOSYS liquid chiller and heat pump range offers four options for energy savings :
- eDrive, variable speed pump technology : the water flow in the chiller is electronically adjusted and different types of control are available.
- Free Cooling : fully integrated option in the unit, is directly controlled by the product’s control system to maximize the use of free-cooling of outside air.
- Partial heat recovery : integrated desuperheater recovers heat for the production of free hot water up to 70°C simultaneously with chilled or hot water production.
- Total heat recovery (THR) : this packaged option is able to produce free hot water with maximum performance and efficiency whatever the ambient conditions are. This packaged option optimizes energy consumption thanks to high Total Energy Ratio values and very low refrigerant charge.
NEOSYS NAC: Cooling only version – Cooling capacity: 200 to 1000 kW
NEOSYS NAH: Heat-Pump version – Heating capacity: 200 to 500 kW