- Large commercial buildings (retail, airports, shopping malls)
- Buildings equipped with water loop
Why this choice?
- One of the most energy effi cient solution
- Cost effective package for fast and easy installation
- Auxiliary heating options available
- Fresh air control and free cooling management
- Wide choice of communication interfaces
- Heat recovery modules to decrease energy consumption
Water source heat pump systems are composed of individual packaged units that transfer heat via a single water loop. Each unit can be used in either heating or cooling mode year round and loop temperature is maintained via a cooling-only and boiler or heat pump chiller plus dry-cooler combination and/or geothermal loop. Lennox water source rooftop units provide the most energy efficient solution for comfort air conditioning of single volume buildings.
- First class efficiency system thanks to scroll compressor technology associated with environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant and high performance water plate heat exchanger.
- The water source heat pump rooftop unit product line is Lennox most innovative and flexible equipment for large integrated commercial applications: each unit being independent from the other it can be independently controlled.
- Very low noise solution as there is no outdoor fans on the unit.
- Advanced eClimatic controller, designed to improve energy efficiency and reliability. This controller integrates master slave capability and a wide choice of communication interfaces.
- All in one cost effective package solution for fast and easy installation.
- Low weight construction for easy lifting in all site configurations.
- Many standard airflow configurations and wide range of adjustable roof curbs to suit all type of building designs.
- Auxiliary heating options available with intelligent control to allow the selection of the most efficient way to generate heat based on the outside temperature and/or energy costs.
- Fresh air control and free cooling/heating management for healthy and comfortable environments.
- The units are available with the following versions:
> Heat pump
> Multiple fuels units combine heat pump with gas fired heating
EC fan technology
EC fan technology offers the maximum efficiency together with the minimum power consumption. That’s why BALTIC & FLEXAIR WSHP provides EC fans both in indoor and exhaust section.
For both supply and exhaust, the units can be configured up to 800 Pa external static pressure (ESP).
The EC plug-fan technology allows:
- Adapting airflow at commissioning
- Varying airflow during unit operation providing progressive inflation smooth /textile ductworks
- Easy maintenance operations, as there is not pulleys and belts regulation