Horizontal packaged air conditioner
- Market segments: Bank offices, Food Retail, Non food retail, Office buildings, Restaurants
- Product family: Commercial air units
- Product range: Packaged air conditioners
- Air flow (m³/h): 1500 > 5500
- Cooling (kW): 9 > 28
- Heating (kW): 6 > 32
- Stores in urban area
- Small size office buildings
- Bank offices
- Restaurant & Bars
Reduced energy bill
- Optimized efficiency at full and part loads thanks to variable speed compressor and EC fans in both sides.
- Performances Ecodesign compliant (EU 2016/2281) exceeding 2021 targets for cooling mode.
- Possibility to heat or to cool without thermodynamic operation with economizer option enabling to minimize energy bill.
- Dynamic defrost detects icing by monitoring the difference between refrigerant and outside temperature: save up to 15% on annual energy consumption.
- Inverter compressor produces energy continuously adapted to building thermal needs.
- Air quality: Variable speed technology for stabilized air flow and accurate supply temperature.
- Very high efficiency filter option (M5+F7) offering an optimized air indoor quality.
- Acoustic comfort: fans equipped with optimized blade geometry to reduce acoustic level.
- Variable speed fan-motor enabling noise reduction at part load.
- Products manufactured according standard quality ISO9001.
- Variable speed compressor: reduction of start ups number enabling to increase units lifetime.
- Smooth start-up and reduced peak current compared to conventional technology.
- Horizontal design to be installed in false ceilings.
- Preservation of architecture: 100% indoor installation.
- Package and split versions to be adapted at every building configuration.
- Up to 45m (length connection) between condensing unit and air treatment unit.