FC / FI NEOSTAR
- Product family: Air cooled condensers & dry-coolers
- Capacity range (kW): 20 > 870
- Eurovent: Certified product
- The casing is composed of galvanised sheet steel and pre-painted galvanized metal, white colour.
- The use of stainless steel screws guarantees excellent, long-lasting corrosion resistance (standard ISO 7253) and aesthetic quality.
- All components used have successfully passed the salt mist corrosion and Kesternich tests.
- The units are delivered screwed to a wooden base.
- The FC/FI NEOSTAR range is equipped with 2 speed external rotor fans units (star or delta coupling) – Class F.
- The FCH/FIH NEOSTAR range is equipped with 2 speed external rotor fans units (star or delta coupling) – Class H.
- These motors are of the type 400V/3/50Hz, sealed, IP54, compliant with standard EN 60529 and perma- nently lubricated.
- The motor fan units are wired as standard and factory connected as follows:
– 1 to 3 electrical boxes for the models L (motors connected in series),
– 2 to 8 electrical boxes for the models P (motors connected in parallel).
- We are also able to deliver the units unwired upon request (option SCU).
- The protection guards are compliant with standard NF EN 294.
- EC type of motor fan units (MEC) is also optional available and enables optimised operation of your installation.
- Fans units with special voltage ratings (FC/FI NEOSTAR):
– M60: Fan motor 400 V/3/60Hz, IP54, class F, in version 06P Ø 910 mm
– M26: Fan motor 230 V/3/60Hz, IP54, class F, in version 06P Ø 910 mm
– M25: Fan motor 230 V/3/50Hz, IP54, class F, in version 06P and 12P Ø 800 mm
- The dry coolers are equipped with coils with the following characteristics :
– Copper tubes in a staggered arrangement and corrugated aluminium fins for optimum heat transfer.
– Headers with air vents and drain plugs.
– Connections: steel pipe, flanges.
- Special coil coatings are available (Vinyl protection (option BAE), Blygold Polual XT protection (BXT)) offering greater corrosion resistance when used in aggressive atmospheres.
- As the performance of a dry cooler varies a lot with each working condition, it is not possible to present a selection method in this document.
- Only the selection software, at your disposal on simple request, will allow you to select the dry cooler which suits the best your needs.
- For any request, do not hesitate to consult us in specifying: capacity, maximum day/night noise level, type of fluid, ambient temperature, fluid inlet temperature, fluid outlet temperature (or flow), maximum allowed pressure drop, other external constraints.
Why this choice?
- Replace advantageously cooling towers :
– no air and water bacteria contamination
– no water consumption
– reduced maintenance
– low maintenance costs
– no steam production
– flexible use in winter time
– simple and cheap installation (steel pipes)
– easy control of fluid temperature in winter time
- The most economical solution.
- Reduced maintenance due to direct driven fans.
- An optimised solution (noise level, energy consumption, size, type of temperature control…) due to multiple selection possibilities.